Dr. Fuller has presented nationally and internationally on a variety of topics, particularly related to trauma treatment, crisis intervention, and phase-specific treatment of psychotic disorders. She is a certified instructor for several suicide and crisis intervention intensive training courses through the International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF) and former co-leader for the Western Wyoming region of the Child Trauma Treatment Network.
Training Topics Include:
- ICISF trainings: Suicide Prevention, Intervention, and Postvention, Individual Crisis Intervention and Peer Support, and Group Crisis Intervention
- Trauma Treatment for Children
- Trauma Treatment for Adults
- Psychotherapy for Psychotic Disorders
- Phase-specific Treatment of Severe Psychosis
- Wellness-related Topics, including weight management and stress management